Return policy / right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement
- The provisions apply only to the Buyer who is a Consumer or an Entrepreneur with the rights of a Consumer.
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of taking possession of the Product by him or a third party indicated by the Consumer, not being a carrier.
- The Buyer exercises the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement (hereinafter: "Statement"). To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is enough to send the Statement before the deadline referred to in paragraph 2 above.
- The declaration may be submitted by the Buyer in any form, in particular on the form constituting Annex 2 to the Act on consumer rights. In order to improve the implementation of the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, the Seller recommends, however, submitting a Statement in the manner indicated in paragraph 5-7 below.
- The Buyer may submit the Declaration in the form of:
- If the Declaration is selected in electronic form, the Buyer should send by e-mail to the address indicated in paragraph 1. 4 lit. a of the Regulations, a message containing the following elements:
- Buyer's name and surname;
- e-mail address;
- correspondence address;
- a clear statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement;
- indication of the Products which the withdrawal from the Sales Agreement concerns;
- order number;
- date of placing the Order
- If the Declaration is selected in paper form, the Buyer should print and complete the form constituting Annex 1 to the Regulations, and then send it together with the Product to the address indicated in paragraph 10 below.
- The Seller shall send the Buyer a confirmation of receipt of the Statement immediately after receiving it, by e-mail.
- In the event of exercising the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, the Buyer should return the Product to the Seller within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline referred to in the preceding sentence, it is enough to return the Product before its expiry.
- The Product should be returned to the following address:
CH-UNITY Agnieszka Dębecka-Murzyniak
ul. Franciszkańska 112a,
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Product.
- The reimbursement of payments made by the Buyer takes place after the Seller receives the returned Product or proof of its return by the Buyer, whichever occurs first. The reimbursement is made using the same payment method that was used by the Buyer in the original transaction, unless the Buyer expressly agrees to a different solution. The buyer does not bear the costs of returning the payment made.
- The Buyer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The Buyer is not entitled to withdraw from the Sales Agreement if:
- The product is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Buyer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- The purchased product shows signs of use, is damaged, stained, etc.